B.SC(MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE)
Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science (M.P.Cs)
INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE:
Basically this course deals with Maths, Physics and Computer Science.
Program Education Objective
- Critical Thinking: Apply critical thinking and enhance learning in the 3 major subjects of their choice with scientific reasoning and analytical skills.
- Problem Solving : Think logically and organize task into a structured form for problem solving by applying the knowledge of basic science.
- Effective Communication: To develop the ability of effective communication of scientific information in written and oral format.
- Individual and team work : Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse team.
Program Specific Outcome
- Gain knowledge and understanding of definition concepts, theorems in Algebra, Analysis , Differential Equations and Linear Algebra.
- Use Mathematical Software leading to professional development.
- Acquire Logical and Analytical Skills apply the concepts to model and solve real life problems in related areas.
- Attain sound knowledge in the areas of Electromagnetism, Quantum Physics, Solid State Physics for Pursuing higher education and research.
- Analyze and solve problems using reasoning skills based on concept of physics.
- Design and develop computer programs, computer based system is the areas related to algorithms, networking, well design, cloud computing, IT and data analytics of varying complexity.
- Engage is professional development in the fields of IT and computer science.
- Know about computing Principles and business practices employed as software solutions is Industries.
- They can pursive higher education like M.Sc, M.C.A, M.B.A and they are eligible to appear Government exams for all Government Exams.
- Excellent Opportunities in Software Industry as developer, tester, Data scientist, A.I, DBA, Network Specialist etc.,
- Research Scientist in the fields of Maths and Physics.